- Vicky Watson via Udemy
- 967+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (165 Reviews)
This course gives you the best of both worlds – thorough step-by-step instruction on Inkscape’s tools and features as well as hands-on, practical assignments for you to complete. The progressive assignments help you master the concepts taught in the video lessons. The course culminates with a major project – the creation of a colorful layout for a fictional board game. This project is approached one element at a time with students creating their own copy of the design. While the pen and node tools are the most important to master, as they are the heart of vector graphics; every tool in the Inkscape toolbar is covered in this course. Additional lessons explain the most commonly used operations such as: path operations, bitmap tracing, cloning, tiled clones, clipping, masking, patterns, offsets, and live path effects. Several filters and extensions are demonstrated as well.
- Master the basic tools and concepts essential to vector graphics
- The pen and node tools will no longer be mysterious or frustrating
- Become familiar with all the tools and features of Inkscape
- The skills and concepts learned will carry over to other vector programs such as Illustrator
- Gain the skills and confidence to create original vector graphics
- Istvan Szep via Udemy
- 436+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (11 Reviews)
- István Szép via Skillshare
- 471+ already enrolled!
- 4 Project included
- ★★★★☆ (10 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.