Master Adobe Illustrator CC with this in-depth training for all levels.
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Martin Perhiniak
- 38,860 + students enrolled
- 7,660 Review available
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Designing logos
- Creating vector illustrations
- Turning photographs into vector artwork
- Vectorizing and colorizing traced hand drawings
- Preparing graphics for web and print
- Designing infographics
- Working with type in creative ways
- Mastering advanced Illustrator tools and techniques
- Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and best practices
- Practice everything you learn with provided Exercise Files
- Test your knowledge with quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Learn Illustrator from the start the way a professional would use it
Online Course Description:
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
In this course we are going to start from the very basics like how to draw circles and rectangles all the way to creating complex illustrations, logos, business cards and so much more. With Illustrator CC MasterClass you will learn the best ways of doing everything in Illustrator so you can be confident which tool or feature to use in every situation.
Martin was voted to be one of the Top 10 Adobe instructors in the world by student feedback. Along the way besides the technical knowledge you need, Martin will also teach you a lot about design principles, compositional techniques and plenty of best practices that he picked up and developed while working as a designer and illustrator on projects such as Pixar’s Cars and Toy Story, BBC’s Dr Who or Mattel’s Team Hot Wheels.
Course is up-to-date with all new features introduced with the most recent CC 2019 update.
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Illustrator.
- Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Illustrator users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.