Go from band 5 to 6 and above in IELTS Speaking with real test questions and model answers
- Created by Junix Learning
- 3,844 + students enrolled
- 39 Review available
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Show an understanding of the IELTS speaking test, its purpose, aims and format
- Show an understanding of the band descriptors
- Use the given quick tips in your answer
- Evaluate sample answers, spot mistakes and learn from them
- Construct your own answers, using the provided tips and resources
Online Course Description:
JOIN OVER 3,800 STUDENTS WHO HAVE ENROLLED AND ENJOYED ONE OF UDEMY’S TOP COURSES IN IELTS SPEAKING.
Here are what they had to say to about this course:
“Ive got great experience thanks to the course. The lectures are detailed and organized. The course seems very meticulous with various practical examples, Presentations are beautifully designed but simple enough for me to concentrate on. And oh, the voices are lovely.The best thing I found is the real time included in the lecture allowed me to practice speaking directly. Anyway, I want the lecture to be shorter. It makes me feel a bit overwhelmed seeing many sections ahead, but it’s just not a big deal. All in all I do believe the course can save me lots of time now and help me a lot in the future!! Highly recommend it guysss!”
“I am very glad I found this course. The model answers and tips for each part are very useful. I ll continue to practice with friends before exam. Thank you and wish you success.”
“The lessons are great, I like that the teacher explains the mistakes and go through examples in detail. There is great vocabulary for many speaking topics. Overall very helpful.”
“The instructor is very thorough in explaining, and engages students. The lectures are designed well, good summary, and fun music. I like it!”
It is recommended that you take this course to complement other courses that provide a solid foundation for your spoken English. This series is meant to highlight quick tips and helpful resources to help you improve in a short time, but it will not teach you English in a conventional way, starting from the most primary knowledge.
Pronunciation will not be covered in this course, so you will need to browse for an intensive pronunciation course on the website or elsewhere if you wish.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
The IELTS Speaking – Fast-track to band 6+ course has been created with the goal of helping thousands of learners and test takers to conquer the IELTS Speaking test. If you are a band 5 to 5.5 candidate, this course could be very helpful to you.
We are a team of experienced educators, educational designers and former IELTS high-achievers, and we are dedicated to support you through the challenging and stressful journey to achieve your target speaking score.
How will this course benefit you?
- Explanation of the IELTS Speaking band descriptors, to help you understand how you will be assessed
- Examples of recent IELTS test questions, with detailed comparison between a band-5 answer and a model answer
- Quick and easy tips for all three parts of the IELTS test
- Guided practice, focusing on time management and simulation of real the test environment
- BONUS vocabulary cheat sheets to help you build confidence for the IELTS speaking test
- Quizzes to help you check your understanding of lecture materials
- Active discussion boards, where you questions will be answered!
What are the features of your learning package?
- High-quality video lectures, with captions available
- High-quality video with music
- Vocabulary cheat sheets
- Discussion board Q&A.
Are there other support resources?
Of course! And they are FREE! All the links will be available to you once you’ve enrolled.
You can find more support resources and connect with our community on:
- Anyone who wants to improve their IELTS speaking score
- You need a proof of your spoken English proficiency, whether you are a young student about to enter university, or a professional who needs an IELTS speaking score for work purposes.
- You would preferably have some knowledge of the IELTS speaking test structure and the requirements for the desired band.
- You would preferably have taken the IELTS speaking test before, and your result fell into the 5 – 5.5 range.