- Junix Learning via Udemy
- 3,874+ already enrolled!
- Course Type: Self Paced
- ★★★★☆ (55 Ratings)
IELTS is very essential, especially for those people who are looking for an opportunity to study or to work in countries where English is used as an official language. Passing IELTS with a good band is also important since it gives you better chances to be able to go study abroad. In this course, you will get fully prepared for the IELTS test. You will get learn and understand the purpose, aims, and format of the IELTS speaking test. Furthermore, you will be tested and evaluated, and you will spot mistakes and learn from them. This course will also give you the insight to understand the band descriptors. What makes this course so special is its quick tips in your answer. By the end of this course, you will be able to construct your own answers, utilizing the provided tips and resources.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
It is now time to look into the feedback for this course.
- Dear Teacher, thanks for this useful exercise. I got 6.5 for the speaking section in my IELTS test last month in July 2020. It’s fabulous as I’ve never taken the test before and I have not fully studied your courses. I focused on sections seven and eight, because of the actual fact that I had to spare my time for other lessons (Elis Khatizah, ★★★★☆).
- I find this course very helpful, like the short tips and vocabulary cheat sheets. I hope this may support me achieve my desire speaking score. I would suggest you have more IELTS courses like this. Thank you (Tram Nguyen, ★★★★★).
- This is a great course. Easy to grasp and understand. The examinations and tests are very effective. Thank you (Bobbie Smith, ★★★★★).
- An amazing course. The instructor has a clear voice, top quality images, and good music. I prefer the mock tests. It’s good for practice. Also, for me, I found vocabulary cheat sheets very helpful. Thank you (Jen Ying, ★★★★★).
- The instructor is extremely thorough in describing and involves the students. The classes are outlined well, with good reviews and fun music. I like it (Arnaldo Ramos, ★★★★★).
- The lessons are enjoyable, provide plenty of knowledge. The teacher’s views are nice and clear. I enjoy it to date (Raj Kumar, ★★★★★).
- I am very happy that I found this course. The model solutions and tips for every part are very useful. I will still practice with friends before the exam (Hassan Abadi, ★★★★★).
- This encouraged me with my speaking very much. I actually want to urge the most effective IELTS score and this accommodated my understanding of the various parts of the speaking section. The teacher gives many good tips about a way to sound sort of a band 6+ that I found very useful. The speaker speaks slowly and simply to know, other teachers, speak too fast. The teacher should give comments on students’ answers. many thanks substantially (Jazer Lee, ★★★★★).
This course has no negative reviews.
More Related Courses:
- University of Queensland Australia via Coursera
- 8 Months (5-10 hours weekly) of effort required
- 1,172,081+ already enrolled!
- Course Type: Self-paced
- Charles Cornelius via Udemy
- 10,302+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,626 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.