- IBM via Coursera
- 11 months of effort required
- 24,138+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,895 Ratings)
This Professional Certificate does not require any prior programming or statistical skills, and is suitable for learners with or without college degrees. All you need to get started is basic computer literacy, high school math, comfort working with numbers, willingness to learn, and a desire to enrich your profile with valuable skills. Upon successful completion of this program, you’ll have analyzed real-world datasets, created interactive dashboards, and presented reports to share your findings, giving you the confidence and the portfolio to begin a career as an associate or junior data analyst. You’ll also build the foundation for other data disciplines such as data science or data engineering.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using spreadsheets and utilizing Excel to perform a variety of data analysis tasks like data wrangling and data mining.
- Create various charts and plots in Excel & work with IBM Cognos Analytics to build dashboards. Visualize data using Python libraries like Matplotlib.
- Develop working knowledge of Python language for analyzing data using Python libraries like Pandas and Numpy, and invoke APIs and Web Services.
- Describe data ecosystem and Compose queries to access data in cloud databases using SQL and Python from Jupyter notebooks.
- UC Davis via Coursera
- 9 hours of effort required
- 37,566+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,549 Ratings)
- University of London via Coursera
- 7 Months (5 hours weekly) of effort required
- 54,410+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (9,329 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.