Eight Steps to understanding and preparing for The PMP Exam.
- Created by Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
- 11,861 + students enrolled
- 354 Review available
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- At the end of this course you will be able to determine if you are elible to take the PMP Exam.
- In this course you will learn how to create a PMP exam study plan as well as best practices in studying for the exam.
- This course teaches you what happens during the actual PMP exam and how to keep your certification in “active” status after passing.
Online Course Description:
In this 8-lesson course we take you step by step through the process of applying to, studying for and hopefully passing the PMP Exam. It is your quick guide to the most sought after project management certification in the world.
The course answers the following questions:
- Who is eligible to take the PMP Exam?
- How do you fill in the PMP Exam application?
- What goes into a PMP Exam study plan?
- What are some recommended PMP Exam study materials?
- How should I study for the PMP Exam?
- How will practice tests help in PMP Exam preparation?
- What happens on the day of the PMP Exam?
- How do you re-certify the PMP certificate every three years?
- Project Managers who are considering to take the PMP Exam.