Learn to build Console, MVC, and Web API Applications in Windows, Mac, or Linux with the latest version of .NET Core.
What You will Learn?
- Setup your development environment in any platform, Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Configure .NET Core to run on Windows, Mac or Linux
- Build complex console applications in .NET Core
- Build ASP .NET MVC applications in .NET Core
- Build ASP .NET Web API applications in .NET Core
Online Course Description:
In this course we’ll explore the basics of building applications in .NET Core 2. This modern cross platform framework is gaining popularity fast, and we will learn this framework through actual building of applications.
Together we will install the tools we need to develop .NET Core applications, build several types of .NET core applications, and deploy them to a server.
In this course we’ll use Windows, OSX (Mac) and Linux to build our applications.
If this new framework is a mystery to you, this course will help you get up and running with .NET Core fast. We don’t cover a lot of theory and useless details here, we’ll build real applications and learn how easy and powerful this new technology can be.