Online Course Highlights
- Stendard Academy Official via Udemy
- 1 Hours on-demand video
- 137+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (75 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
What you’ll learn
- How Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements apply to food companies?
- What applicable requirements are needed for food manufacturers?
- How to identify and monitor specific foodborne hazards?
- How to determine food hazards’ existence and prevent their occurrence?
- Using hazard analysis as a basis for establishing critical control points (CCPs)
- Applying good common sense and preventive consideration to my food business
- Standards and Regulations covering food processing companies
- Documents to prepare, implement and verify for compliances to GMP requirements
- How to build my GMP and HACCP towards ISO 22000 requirements?
- No specific prior knowledge is required
- Familiarity with GMP, HACCP, and Food management systems is helpful
- A general understanding of your food product and services is useful
- To understand prerequisite programs for food safety, attending our GMP course (Udemy) is helpful
- Introduction to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) frameworks
- Preparation of documentation required for HACCP compliance
- Implementation of documentations to meet HACCP requirements
- Verifications of your implementation (Basics of Internal Auditing)
More Related Courses:
- Fatima Inceoglu via Udemy
- 10+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3 Reviews)
- Bologna HACCP via Udemy
- 528+ already enrolled!
- 4.6 (331 Reviews)
- Syed M. Naim Khalid via Udemy
- 18+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (7 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)