- Created by Immersive Learning Group
- 1,533 + students enrolled
- 5 Review available
- 15 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 Practice Tests
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Students will be able to intuitively solve GMAT Algebra questions using methods and principles they learn in this course. They will not have to extensively depend on formulas and tables in order to crush GMAT Quant.
- Students will be able to confidently attempt any and every GMAT Algebra question found on the Official GMAT Guides.
- Students will be able to brainstorm any GMAT Algebra question and not find themselves out of their depths on the test day.
- Students will be able to apply principles learnt in this course to other sections of GMAT Quant.
Online Course Description:
Generally, around 25% of GMAT quantitative questions are classified as “Algebra questions”. However, the number of questions on the GMAT that require the use of Algebra are much higher. And therefore it becomes absolutely essential that you master the art of manipulating Algebraic expressions.
This course is designed by a team of passionate GMAT instructors and is aimed at teaching almost every concept that you need to know in order to master GMAT Algebra. The entire course is neatly divided into various sections:
✔ Linear Equations
✔ Quadratic Equations
✔ Graph Theory
✔ Special Algebraic Questions
✔ Practice Quizes
✔ Solve over 100 original questions(including 45 Data Sufficiency questions) with guided tutorials
Sections have all the ingredients of a thorough training module:
☑ Content that delves deep into the conceptual part of GMAT Algebra
☑ Integrated practice that helps you feel comfortable with GMAT Algebra
☑ A healthy mixture of time-bound practice and no-time-limit quizes
☑ Extensive tutorials at the end of a practice session
☑ The entire course is structured to give you the IMMERSIVE LEARNING experience. The idea is to engross you into the course content till such time you master it.
The GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admissions Council, which is not affiliated with this course.
- Anyone who has struggled with Algebra in school and now wishes to conquer GMAT Algebra.
- Anyone who does not have the time to read a full Algebra Textbook.
- Anyone who wishes to crush GMAT Algebra and wants to get a killer GMAT score.