To build strong foundation by exploring Hadoop ecosystem with real-world examples.
What You will Learn?
- Get in-depth knowledge of the Hadoop 2.7 architecture
- See how to implement your hypothesis/algorithms on big data
- Understand the Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Discover the process to set up an HDFS cluster along with formatting and data transfer in between your local storage and the Hadoop filesystem
- Get to know all about the Hadoop UI
- Create Map-reduce jobs
Online Course Description:
Hadoop emerged in response to the proliferation of masses and masses of data collected by organizations, offering a strong solution to store, process, and analyze what has commonly become known as Big Data. It comprises a comprehensive stack of components designed to enable these tasks on a distributed scale, across multiple servers and thousands of machines.
This course introduces you to the powerful system synonymous with Big Data, demonstrating how to create an instance and leverage Hadoop ecosystem’s many components to store, process, manage, and query massive data sets with confidence.
The video course opens with an introduction to the world of Hadoop, where we discuss Nodes, Data Sets, and operations such as map and reduce. The second section deals HDFS, Hadoop’s file-system used to store data. Further on, you’ll discover the differences between jobs and tasks, and get to know about the Hadoop UI. After this, we turn our attention to storing data in HDFS and Data Transformations. Lastly, we will learn how to implement an algorithm in Hadoop map-reduce way and analyze the overall performance.