Step-by-step tutorial on how to create a basic rigid body motion physics from scratch. Taught in C# using Unity 3D free.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 19,000+ students enrolled
- Best Seller at Udemy.com
- 678 Review available
- 5 Hours on-demand videos
- 4 Articles
- 4 Supplemental Resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Ruby online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Translate new laws of physics to code.
- Understand how game engine physics works.
- Extend the capabilities of Unity 3Ds physics engine.
- Transfer this knowledge to other game engines.
Online Course Description:
Learn to build your own game physics engine. By the end of this mini-course course you will have gained confidence in translating theories of physics into working game code.
I will be teaching using Unity 3D free as the example game engine. I expect you to have some experience with both Unity 3D, and C# before starting this course. If you don’t then check out my Complete Unity Developer course.
Why would you take this course?
- To understand game physics better.
- Practice creating your own physics components.
- Improve your knowledge of Newtons Laws of Motion.
There is a thriving community, and we will be providing our usual world-class support that our students have come to expect.
Note: access to this course comes with an optional, free community site where you can share games and 3D models, as well as connect with other students.