Create full-stack web applications using Meteor and React.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Declared Best Seller at udemy.com
- 6,850+ students enrolled
- 1,282 Review available
- 31.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Articles
- 128 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Full Stack Web Apps online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Learn how to create full-stack web applications
- Learn how to launch your own full-stack web applications, switch careers, or freelance as a full-stack developer
- Learn how to create apps that support authentication and user accounts
- Learn how to build out applications using great third-party tools like MongoDB, Robomongo, Enzyme, react-router, and more
Online Course Description:
Are you trying to build and launch full-stack web applications? Maybe you want to freelance, switch careers, or launch your own side-project. If so, this is the course for you.
Like all my courses, I designed this one with a single goal in mind: Turning you into a full-stack Meteor and React developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production web applications.
“Andrew is the best when it comes to teaching programming skills, and this is the third of his courses I’ve taken. You can be a total noob but you’ll understand what’s going on because everything is explained in detail.” – Lucas Engel
This full-stack course covers everything you’ll need to create real-world production web apps, and there couldn’t be a better time to learn. React and Meteor are exploding in popularity with both startups and large enterprises like Netflix.
This course is entirely project-based. From the very beginning, you’ll be programming every single app and completing various challenges I’ve designed to help test and reinforce what you’ve learned. This is not a “sit back and watch” course. This course is designed to get you writing code and building projects in every video.
You’ll be programming and launching three web apps:
- A leaderboard app, where you’ll learn the basics of Meteor and React
- A link-shortener application with user accounts, authentication, and client-side routing
- A note app where you’ll master advanced techniques and automated testing
During the course, you’ll learn about:
- And more!
I built this course from the ground up around the latest versions of Meteor and React. You’ll be using all the cutting-edge features available only in newer versions.
Everything you need comes in one easy-to-use package. You can stop worrying if you’re learning the right skills to build an app or land a new job. I’ve curated all the tech that’s essential to building real-world apps. I’ve mapped everything out in a comprehensive, easy-to-follow package designed to get you up and running in a few weeks.
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging Meteor/React course available. Your purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Access to fast support and a community of like-minded students.