- via Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP), USA
- 50,000+ already enrolled!
- 600+ Industry experts
- ★★★★★ (3,248 Ratings)
This course by EduPristine prepares the students by offering real-life challenges, supporting the learners to apply the concepts in class for better preparation of FRM Certification Exam. This course will help the learners to have a grasp over the skills of risk management, trading, structuring, and modelling etc. Not only this they also focus on the foundations of risk management, quantitative analysis, financial markets, products, valuation and risk models ensuring that the students are fully prepared for every question of the exam. At the end of the course, each one of the students will have all of the skills needed to become a competent Financial Risk Manager. This course will help you to build a strong conceptual foundation so that you can excel in the area of Finance and Risk Management. You might also be interested in related FRM courses click here.
- Understanding risk management.
- Understanding financial investment, including stocks and bonds, derivatives, futures and options, hedging and speculation strategies.
- Measuring and monitoring risk, including managing portfolios and calculating risk and returns.
- Applications of risk management.
- Imperial College London via edX
- 13,145+ already enrolled!
- 40 hours of effort required
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- The Open University via FutureLearn
- 6 hours of effort required
- Skill Level: Introductory
- Course Type: Self-paced
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.