- Johns Hopkins via Coursera
- Learn for FREE – Upgradable
- 92,700+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1760 Ratings)
- Language: English
This Coursera AngularJS Course aims to help learners understand how they can write powerful and testable end applications faster and with less code. Through the content of this Coursera AngularJS Course, you will get to explore the core design of Angular JS and all its components and code organization techniques. As AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire so we suggest you to enroll in this Coursera AngularJS Course to learn all about it. Similarly, you will also be taught to utilize dependency injection to enhance the functionality of web apps. Thus this, and many other topics will be discussed in this course that you clear all your ambiguities about AngularJS.
Syllabus of this course:
The Coursera AngularJS Course as we have talked about earlier is going to help you learn a variety of concepts.
- Creating reusable HTML components that can take advantage of AngularJS data binding. Not just that, you will also learn about the extended HTML syntax.
- Similarly, you will learn to set up routing so that the PA can have multiple views.
- Then, you will be taught how to unit test the functionality in a step-by-step guide.
- Thus, in the end, you will be able to build a fully functional and well-organized web application using AngularJS.
- In the final stage, you will be taught how to deploy it to the cloud.
In this section, we are going to talk about the positive and negative comments which users have given after completing this Coursera AngularJS Course.
- I believe this is a great course as the instructor has explained everything in a very clear manner. From basics to an intermediate level, you will be taught how to manage and use AngularJS. Similarly, I also like the way the instructor has talked about different components that can be used in AngularJS. Every module has been explained clearly thus the overall course is a success. (Diego, ★★★★★).
- This course is very effective and interesting for beginners who are interested in learning single page web applications using AngularJS. Through this course, I was able to learn a lot about AngularJS. A sincere thanks to the instructor for such an informative course. (Basina RS, ★★★★★).
- I really loved this course from start-to-end as I have always struggled with AngularJS. But after completing the Coursera AngularJS Course, everything became so clear and logical. (Mario FIC, ★★★★★)
- A brilliant course that has been instructed by a brilliant teacher. After completing this course, I can now recommend this to all those who want to learn single page application. A lot of concepts about AngularJS has been explained in a best possible manner. (Noufal I, ★★★★★).
- This is an excellent course that encloses in it a variety of lectures which are very interesting. The course material is also very amazing and easy-to-understand as Yaakov is an excellent presenter. Everything in the course is very informative and highly engaging. (David R, ★★★★★).
- I won’t lie but this is the very first time that I have taken and finished an online course. And after completing the entire Coursera AngularJS Course, I feel like I can take another AngularJS advanced level course and upgrade my skills. The teaching material is so well organized. I really acknowledge how the instructor has first presented the theory and then then the coding examples. (Ding X, ★★★★★).
- The videos of this online course are very clear and easy-to-follow. And the best part here was the videos are clear, easy to follow, and with plenty of examples, great information, and content. Lots of material and sources to read, actually in my case, not enough time to read it. The teacher Yaakov is a great instructor, his assignments are written in great detail and very clear steps. (Ferchu W, ★★★★★).
- This was an absolutely amazing course. The material is great and the instructor is great. I am only disappointed that the release of the Week 5 course material was so significantly delayed that it prevented me from finishing the course. (Jason DM, ★★★★☆).
- Teaches Angular 1.Much outdated. But a nice effort has been put into teaching concepts. (Pavindu L, ★★☆☆☆).
- good content but It’s a bit hard to get my assignment reviewed and the part related to unit tested is not clear (Hossam M, ★★★☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.