- 4 weeks long
- 2-5 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Barbara Endicott-Popovsky, Director, Center for Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Learn about different career pathways in cybersecurity and complete a self-assessment project to better understand the right path for you.In this course, you will focus on the pathways to cybersecurity career success. You will determine your own incoming skills, talent, and deep interests to apply toward a meaningful and informed exploration of 32 Digital Pathways of Cybersecurity.
You will complete a self-assessment comprised of elements needed to determine essential next steps on your career path.
What you’ll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand a multitude of cybersecurity career path opportunities
- Apply problem-solving skills toward self-evaluation of compatibility with career pathways
- Narrow your exploration to the most compatible job path(s) in cybersecurity
- Assess knowledge, skills, and abilities in relation to the specific (and emerging) requirements for those paths
- Discover and identify training and other next steps needed to satisfy requirements and meet goals in cybersecurity pathways