Ace the English, Math, Reading and Science Skills and get 30+ on the ACT
- Created by Examizy Media
- 339 + students enrolled
- 5 Review available
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Learn important strategies for passing the ACT
- Learn the exam structure to improve your ACT score
- Learn the type of questions for sections: English, Math, Reading, Science, Essay
- Math Review: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry
Online Course Description:
The ACT is a standardized test designed to show colleges how prepared you are for higher education by measuring your reading comprehension, knowledge of writing conventions, and computational skills and then comparing you with the rest of the high schoolers who take it.
This Express ACT prep course is designed for busy students like YOU who want step-by-step and affordable guidance for this entrance exam.
In this course you will get:
- 100+ Lectures with Strategies and Tactics for Each Section
- Practice modules: Students simulate each section
- Analysis and explanation of essential test-taking strategies
- Spot on information in a motivational way
- Life saving top tips to avoid loosing scores
- 24/7 on demand video instruction at your fingertips makes this course very flexible option for anyone who is in a rush.
This Express ACT course is a comprehensive, start-to-finish ACT prep program designed to help students achieve their maximum potential score on test day. That means we’ll cover all five sections (including optional essay) of the test in great detail, providing smart test taking strategies you need to make your ACT score stand out on your college applications.
All you need to complete this course is a determination to succeed and a simulation of each section. This course will provide you with practice modules that offer very exam-like questions, including detailed explanations for all the answers.
So, whether you’re new to the ACT or have done it before, we believe you’ll love this course!
Who is the target audience?
- Students preparing for the ACT