- Athlete 365 and University of Exeter via Independent
- Taught By: Dr Richard Winsley & Dr Joanna Bowtell
To keep your mind and body relaxed and healthy, it is important to make a habit of doing exercise daily. And that is why we present to you a course that will help you understand the types of exercises and how they keep you healthy. You will understand what exercise physiology is and how it affects your training. Similarly, you will know what resistance training is and how it impacts your mind and body. Moreover, you will also understand how regular exercise and activity can help you stay healthy and prevent you from getting sick. Thus with this course, you will learn techniques in the prevention and treatment of certain chronic health conditions.
- New York University (NYU) via Coursera
- 47 hours of effort required
- 15,947+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (112 Reviews)
- Duke University via Coursera
- 33 hours of effort required
- 278,660+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,430 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.