- MIT via edX
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 40 hours of effort required
- 8,846+ already enrolled!
- Skill Level: Introductory
- Language: English
Are you solving a real problem?
Do you have a superior solution?
Can you sustainably deliver the solution?
The course series Entrepreneurship 101, 102, and 103 addresses these questions one by one.
Entrepreneurship 102 is for you if you are creating a product or service, especially in an entrepreneurial setting. You face resource scarcity, but strive to iterate quickly through reliable insights. We’ll teach you how to do that.
Our approach to product design will be holistic. We’ll teach you to translate user needs into product priorities and product priorities into experience design. We’ll base your learning process on case studies of MIT entrepreneurs.
This course is particularly useful for:
- Corporate entrepreneurs developing new businesses;
- Scientists and engineers commercializing new technologies;
- Creators of complex solutions that necessitate design trade-offs.
Entrepreneurship 102 is equally valuable for educators, who teach and coach entrepreneurs. In addition, the course is relevant for policymakers who work to energize the innovation ecosystems in their regions.
If you can, take Entrepreneurship 102 as a team. The course will give you a common framework to make decisions, laying the foundation for your long-term success.
Give you best to this course. In return, you will gain the confidence that you too can design great products. And that’s priceless.
This course is a pre-requisite to an attend an MIT Bootcamp.
The course is taught by Bill Aulet, Managing Director of the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship and Erdin Beshimov, Senior Director of MIT BootCampus.
What you’ll learn:
- Analysis of Full Product Life Cycle Use Case
- Design of High Level Product Specification
- Estimation of Quantified Value Proposition
- Charting of Competitive Position
- Development of your company’s “Secret Sauce”
More Related Courses:
Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies
Harvard University via edx
30 hours of effort required
532,257+ already enrolled!
IIMB via edx
8 months of effort required
MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
HEC Paris via Coursera
18 months of effort required
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.