- Taught by: Stephen Porges, PhD
- Video & Audio Lectures/Presentations
- Handouts | Quizzes | Homework | Monthly Zoom Call
Taking this EFT TFT class might be the perfect fit for you as it gives you a training that will ease your stress, anxiety, and panic attacks. Moreover, with this course, you will be able to learn how to control an addiction if you have any, understanding chronic pains and depression. When you complete this course, you will be able to work swiftly even under stress or trauma. You will get to know about the tools that can help develop a mindful and compassionate perspective as well as shift their experience towards emotional wellbeing. You might also be interested in related EFT TFT courses click here.
- Learn EFT from an integrative framework that spans many areas, from cognitive-based therapy to interpersonal neurobiology to Qigong.
- Discover how to incorporate EFT with the needs of clinical practice such as treatment planning.
- Learn techniques that are usually taught in more advanced EFT courses.
- Understand how to use EFT from both a palliative care/symptom management approach as well as a trauma informed framework. And you will learn when to use each approach.
- Learn from trainers who are licensed mental health clinicians with over 50 years of combined experience AND who are experts in energy psychology, trauma, addiction, Qigong and more.
- Be able to get CME/CNE (physicians and nurses) or CE (psychologists, social workers, counselors, addiction counselors)
- Cha~zay Sandhriel Ph.D. via Udemy
- 1,779 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (442 Reviews)
- Sal Jade via Udemy
- 3,110 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (431 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.