Learn how to be a healthy vegan, vegetarian, or plant-powered pro for best health, weight, and longevity.
- Created by Evita Ochel
- 2,804 + students enrolled
- 501 Review available
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 24 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Improve your health and weight with the naturally low calorie, high nutrient density whole-food, plant-based diet.
- Enjoy better energy and mental clarity by fueling your brain and body optimally.
- Understand the nutritional value and health benefits of real, whole plant foods.
- Have a more positive and healthy relationship with your food.
- Choose the right foods at the grocery store that will provide the best results at home for eating whole-food, plant-based.
- Create dozens of simple, wholesome, and optimally healthy meal combinations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Consume delicious whole-food, plant-based meals that positively support your overall wellbeing.
- Choose the right foods beyond the kitchen when in restaurants or while traveling.
- Enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that comes with knowing how to nourish your body optimally.
- Create a life-long foundation for healthy eating habits.
Online Course Description:
Are you ready to lose weight naturally, enjoy better energy, help heal and prevent acute and chronic diseases, optimize your health, and create a healthy relationship with your food?
The Eat Real Food: How to Eat a Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet will take you through 14 lessons (and bonus Quick Tips content) that will help you create an optimal eating foundation for life. You will walk away knowing what real food is and how to nourish yourself in the best of ways, beyond any nutritional fads or diets. You will be provided with over 65 whole-food, plant-based recipes to practice and apply what you are learning along every step of the way.
Liberate yourself from counting calories and obsessing about isolated nutrients, and eat based on the intelligent design of whole, plant foods!
Whether you are interested in reducing animal products, like meat and dairy, or removing them from your diet, or looking to adopt a vegan or vegetarian diet in a nutritionally-sound manner, this course will educate, inspire, and empower you to know how to eat right with confidence.
You will gain skills to know:
- which foods to eat and why for best health, weight, energy, and longevity
- how to optimize your grocery shopping experience
- how to create quick and easy, wholesome, satisfying, and delicious meals
- how to deal with concern foods like wheat, soy, oils, and sweeteners
- how to eat optimally beyond your home and kitchen
- how to make the whole-food, plant-based lifestyle successful and enjoyable
Gain an abundance of practical tips for optimal nourishment and meal preparation!
The course will provide you with over 3 hours of content, divided into 4 sections.
- Section 1 will provide you with the basics of whole-food, plant-based eating.
- Section 2 will present what whole plant foods to eat and why, and how to work with them in practical ways.
- Section 3 will get even more practical by presenting the whole-food, plant-based eating lifestyle in action.
- Section 4 will present a series of short, quick tip lectures to help you strengthen your understanding and support you to be most successful with your food and meal choices.
Each of the 14 core lectures feature additional resources in the forms of beautiful and handy summary sheets, food lists, articles, recipes and/or meal ideas.
- This course is for anyone who is interested in improving their health, weight, or energy via a holistic, whole-food, plant-based approach.
- This course is best for beginners who would like to learn about or are just getting started with plant-based eating.
- This course is also suitable for those who are already familiar with plant-based eating, and are looking to further enrich their skills or gain new tips, confirmation and inspiration.
- This course is NOT for people who are interested in consuming animal foods (meat, eggs, dairy) or processed foods.
- This course is NOT for people who want a reductionist approach to nutrition based on isolated nutrients and numbers.