Learn Top 50 Docker Interview Questions. Save time in Interview preparation.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 80+ students enrolled
- 13 Review available
- 1.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Docker Questions online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Answer Interview Questions on Docker
- Learn Docker Architecture and concepts
- Know best practices of Docker
- Understand benefits of Docker
- Demand higher salary or promotion based on the Docker knowledge gained
Online Course Description:
Docker is one of the fastest growing software in technology world. Till now 4 billion Docker containers have been used. This course is designed to help you achieve your goals in Docker field. Engineers with Docker knowledge may get more salary than others with similar qualifications without Docker knowledge.
In this course, you will learn how to handle interview questions on Docker technology in Software Design and Development. I will explain you the important concepts of Docker and related areas.
You will also learn the benefits of Docker in this course.
What is the biggest benefit of this course to me?
Finally, the biggest benefit of this course is that you will be able to demand higher salary in your next job interview.
It is good to learn Docker for theoretical benefits. But if you do not know how to handle interview questions on Docker, you can not convert your Docker knowledge into higher salary.
What are the topics covered in this course?
We cover a wide range of topics in this course. We have questions on Docker best practices, Security, DockerHub, DockerCompose etc.
How will this course help me?
By attending this course, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Docker interview questions. We have already compiled the list of the most popular and the latest Docker Interview questions.
Are there answers in this course?
Yes, in this course each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of viewing this course?
You have to just watch the course from beginning to end. Once you go through all the videos, try to answer the questions in your own words. Also mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this course 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview in Docker architecture.
What is the level of questions in this course?
This course contains questions that are good for a Fresher to an Architect level. The difficulty level of question varies in the course from a Fresher to an Experienced professional.
What happens if Docker technology changes in future?
From time to time, we keep adding more questions to this course. Our aim is to keep you always updated with the latest interview questions on Docker.
What are the sample questions covered in this course?
Sample questions covered in this course are as follows:
- What is Docker?
- What is the difference between Docker image and Docker container?
- How will you remove an image from Docker?
- How is a Docker container different from a hypervisor?
- Can we write compose file in json file instead of yaml?
- Can we run multiple apps on one server with Docker?
- What are the common use cases of Docker?
- What are the main features of Docker-compose?
- What is the most popular use of Docker?
- What is the role of open source development in the popularity of Docker?
- What is the difference between Docker commands: up, run and start?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- What are the features of Docker Swarm?
- What is a Docker Image?
- What is a Docker Container?
- What is Docker Machine?
- Why do we use Docker Machine?
- How will you create a Container in Docker?
- Do you think Docker is Application-centric or Machine-centric?
- Can we lose our data when a Docker Container exits?
- Can we run more than one process in a Docker container?
- What are the objects created by Docker Cloud in Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2?
- How will you take backup of Docker container volumes in AWS S3?
- What are the three main steps of Docker Compose?
- What is Pluggable Storage Driver architecture in Docker based containers?
- What is Docker Hub?
- What are the main features of Docker Hub?
- What are the main security concerns with Docker based containers?
- What are the security benefits of using Container based system?
- How can we check the status of a Container in Docker?
- What are the main benefits of using Docker?
- How does Docker simplify Software Development process?
- What is the basic architecture behind Docker?
- What are the popular tasks that you can do with Docker Command line tool?
- What type of applications- Stateless or Stateful are more suitable for Docker Container?
- How can Docker run on different Linux distributions?
- Why do we use Docker on top of a virtual machine?
- How can Docker container share resources?
- What is the difference between Add and Copy command in a Dockerfile?
- What is Docker Entrypoint?
- What is ONBUILD command in Docker?
- What is Build cache in Docker?
- What are the most common instructions in Dockerfile?
- What is the purpose of EXPOSE command in Dockerfile?
- What are the different kinds of namespaces available in a Container?
- How will you monitor Docker in production?
- What are the Cloud platforms that support Docker?
- How can we control the startup order of services in Docker compose?
- Why Docker compose does not wait for a container to be ready before moving on to start next service in dependency order?
- How will you customize Docker compose file for different environments?