- 6-8 weeks long
- 4-8 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Kristen J. McCormack, Darrell Griffin, N. Venkat Venkatraman, Marshall Van Alstyne, Paul R. Carlile, Ben Lubin, John W. Byers, Chris Dellarocas, Andrei Lapets, Sandra Deacon Carr, Lloyd Baird
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
What does it take to win in today’s digital economy? How do you deal with the disruption caused by digital technologies, evolving business models and a changing workforce?
Digital leaders are in high demand as business increasingly relies on digital technologies. These leaders are tech savvy, data driven and are able to inspire teams to engage in rapid experimentation that drives transformation and business outcomes.
Given the scale of digital disruptions, the skills and perspectives of digital leaders are now required in every industry and job function: from operations to HR; accounting to product development; marketing to strategy.
In this Digital Leadership MicroMasters program, you will develop the knowledge and capabilities to lead organizational change and transformation.
You will gain hands on experience in understanding and articulating:
- Strategies to drive and transform your business in the digital economy;
- How to drive business value through experimentation;
- Development of platform based strategies for growth;
- Negotiation and management of digital transformation projects;
- Effective people and team management strategies;
The Micro-Masters program concludes with two courses that leverage object oriented thinking, and data analytics for designing, running, assessing and adapting strategic experiments that lead to more innovative products and business processes that expand market growth.
- Average salary for leadership positions in the IT industry is $101,020. (SOURCE: Burning Glass)
- Immediate career opportunities include: Project Managers, Team Leads, Program Managers, First time managers, Mid-career professionals, Process Leads, Entrepreneurs
- Longer term career prospects include roles such as Director for Business Development, Customer Experience, HR, Operations, Business Strategist, etc.