- 4 weeks long
- 2-4 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Samantha Lindsey-Ahmed, Eamonn Kelly, Dan Hermes
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in DevOps.
Build, test, and deploy mobile apps in a DevOps environment using Visual Studio App Center (VSAC). In this course you will learn how to set up and manage multiple applications, organizations, testers, and teams using App Center Build, App Center Test, and App Center Distribute.
DevOps practices using VSAC help development teams keep builds and releases organized as they are distributed to collaborators, teams of testers, customer beta testers, all the way into app stores like Google Play and iTunes. This course covers the automation of time-consuming tasks such as builds and build signing within a streamlined workflow. Learn how to test on multiple physical devices by creating device sets and choosing from over twenty-five hundred devices and over four hundred configurations of iOS and Android versions
What You Will Learn
- How to sign up and get started with Visual Studio App Center (VSAC)
- How to connect to repositories and build applications in VSAC
- How to test applications using VSAC
- How to build and deploy applications using VSAC