- Alli Saunders via SkillShare
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 3,089 + already enrolled!
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Language: English
In this FREE CLASS you’ll learn how to use DaVinci Resolve for Beginners!
- How to set up your Project Manager Window and Database for best results
- How to get organized and import your footage and assets into DaVinci
- How to navigate through DaVinci’s different work spaces
- How to customize aspects of your work space
- Deeper dive into the MEDIA, EDIT and DELVER work space
- How to optimize working in the EDIT work space
- How to cut, trim, move,un-link, speed up and other editing aspects
- How to key frame
- How to use different effects
- How to export your video and MUCH MORE!!!!
1. Have DaVinci Resolve installed and ready to edit in
2. Watch each lesson, pause, playback and come back to this class whenever you need to go over anything you’ve learned
3. Have fun!
More Related Courses:
- via BlackMagic Design
- Free Training Videos
- Skill Level: Introductory
- via LinkedIn Learning
- 577+ Short courses
- Skill Level: Introductory to Advanced
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.