- 4 weeks long
- 7-10 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Graeme Malcolm, Steve Elston, Cynthia Rudin
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science and Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence.
Demand for data science talent is exploding. Develop your career as a data scientist, as you explore essential skills and principles with experts from Duke University and Microsoft.
In this data science course, you will learn key concepts in data acquisition, preparation, exploration, and visualization taught alongside practical application oriented examples such as how to build a cloud data science solution using Microsoft Azure Machine Learning platform, or with R, and Python on Azure stack.
edX offers financial assistance for learners who want to earn Verified Certificates but who may not be able to pay the fee. To apply for financial assistance, enroll in the course, then follow this link to complete an application for assistance.
What You Will Learn:
- Explore the data science process
- Probability and statistics in data science
- Data exploration and visualization
- Data ingestion, cleansing, and transformation
- Introduction to machine learning
- The hands-on elements of this course leverage a combination of R, Python, and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning