- 5 weeks long
- 4-6 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Iain Murray AM, Nazanin Mohammadi, Eleanor Sandry
- View Course Syllabus
What You Will Learn
- Identify and analyse IoT security and privacy risks
- Concept design for secure hardware and software
- Analyse the social and privacy impacts of the IoT.
Online Course Details:
As the Internet of Things (IoT) continues to grow so will the number of privacy and security concerns and issues. As a professional working in the field, it is essential to understand the potential security risks and how to best mitigate them.
In this course, you will learn about security and privacy issues in IoT environments. We’ll explore the organizational risks posed by IoT networks, and the principles of IoT device vulnerabilities. We’ll also look at software and hardware IoT Applications for industry.
With billions of devices tracking our every move, privacy is a critical issue. We will explore and discuss the social and commercial implications the IoT brings to society.