- Created by Techspring Learning
- 1,404 + students enrolled
- 31 Review available
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- 2 Practice Tests
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What you’ll learn:
- Practical steps to improve Cyber Security
- Improved Security practices.
- Resilience to Ransomware
- How to fix security vulnerabilities
- Increased awareness of security vulnerabilities
Online Course Details:
This beginners course will teach you practical steps to protect your small business from the growing security threat of Cyber Crime and Ransomware.This course is aimed at Small business owners. It is not aimed at really technically savvy people but rather regular people that want to focus on their business but have to make sure they are protected. With the growing risk from Ransomware such as WannaCry, Petya and NotPetya everyone needs to focus on Cyber security.
By improving your knowledge and giving you actionable steps to take this course will improve your Cyber Security. We have designed this course to be concise and to the point while still covering what you need to know.
We will cover:
- What your business needs to protect
- What an attacker hopes to gain
- Main methods of attack
- Steps to defend your business.
- How to improve the Security posture of your small business
Who is this for:
- Cybersecurity beginners
- Average small business owners
- Regular people
- NOT programmers or engineers or the computer savvy
- Anyone that is concerned about Ransomware
- Time poor people that need a concise and clear course
- People looking for actionable steps
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that has a small business
- Anyone who is NOT a programmer or engineer, but rather a typical small business owner or manager.
- Small business owners that want to improve their Security practices.