- Copenhagen Business School via Coursera
- 66,082+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (967 Ratings)
This course by CBS aims to help you enact your own personal leadership approach and establish leadership concepts and frameworks. Here you will learn to avoid leadership actions that might have worked in the past but are not for this century. With a great rating and taught by a highly competitive instructor, you will learn to navigate treacherous new 21st-century leadership challenges. The instructor will explain how to avoid ethical failures and become a better leader.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Leadership in 21st Century Organizations” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 345 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 93% reviews were positive while around 7% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Copenhagen Business School online course received a total score of 4.7 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is very innovative and motivational. All the material has been presented in a great manner.
- The course provides clear and thoughtful information on leadership.
- One can develop good leadership skills through different practical examples and case studies.
- This course can help you become a better leader and perform better in the job place.
Pros & Cons:
- High rating of 4.8.
- Excellent forum to learn.
- Offers relevant case studies.
- Offers valuable supplementary material.
- Some links are broken.
- Some material is very old.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
In this section, we shall take a look at the feedback which learners have given about this course based on our four main factors.
- The content of this course is excellent and presented effectively. The instructor has made sure to add all the relevant topics and explain them efficiently.
- The course content is well-structured, comprehensive, and highly informational. It teaches you a lot about the 21st-century leadership style in organizations.
- The course itself is quite dynamic and motivates you to become a better leader.
- This course offers great material that can help anyone understand so much about leadership. The course also offers valuable supplementary material.
- This is an excellent and well-designed course that can be recommended to all those interested. The course offers exceptional content that approaches important aspects of leadership.
- The course offers modern and relevant content along with a cool and realistic storyline presented in videos.
- The course is very engaging and interesting and offers great material to learn from. It offers a great point of view on leadership and how one can improve himself to become a better leader.
- This is a really interesting course covering a lot of aspects of leadership. The course offers thought-provoking material on leadership that is very helpful in leading both personal and professional life.
- The course offers a great illustrious way to understand the basics of leadership and understand more about how to lead in the 21st century.
- This is a really engaging course that has a lot of insightful information to share. The best part of the course is that if I have any issue at any point then I can always go back and learn from the videos again. The course is quite helpful.
- I really like this course to a great extent as the teaching methodology is great. The course also offers very interesting key points to learn and become a good leader.
- This is a well-knitted course that offers fully dramatized modules. The course explains the current issues in leadership very clearly and offers a clear thought process on leadership.
- This course offers a nice balance between theory and practical examples. These examples were the reason I was able to learn so much from the course.
- The course is excellent and offers practically applicable content. The trainers are great and I really like how the entire course is based on a real example that then goes through real situations.
- This is a very interesting course with 100% practical information to share. The way of teaching is unique and I really recommend this course to all those interested in leadership.
- This is an amazing course that not only teaches you something new but helps you understand many things that you already know even more clearly.
- This is a great course to learn key points to becoming a good leader. The course offers interesting examples that provide us a new point of view to understand what was right or what could be better.
- The course offers good readings and interesting lectures. All the lectures are up-to-date and offer great content on leadership. The course is also in sync with the dynamic and global business environment of today.
- This is a very good course on leadership and offers great case studies to help us gain insights into the board rooms and influential policy-making and executing philosophies.
- The course has the ability to give learners an opportunity to learn so much about leadership and understand the importance of collaboration and communication to become effective leaders.
- This is a highly effective course to learn leadership skills and whatever you learn in this course can be applied in the workplace.
- I have found this course to be very helpful. It allowed me to explore my own leadership style and become better at my current position.
- The course is excellent except for week no 6. I would say it is very poor and needs improvement. The instructor should really focus on improving the assessment criteria of week 6.
- The entire course is good but the only drawback is that many of the final assignments are just copied and submitted as work. One really needs to check for plagiarism before evaluating other students’ assignments.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this is an extremely insightful and practical course that discusses several aspects of leadership in today’s world. The reading material is very useful and gives you so much information about leadership. In other words, this course is a mix of reading, watching, case studies and so much more. Therefore, it should be taken by all those who wish to become effective leaders.
- Chris Croft via LinkedIn
- 206,090+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,361 Ratings)
- University of Illinois via Coursera
- 154,114 students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (5,165 Ratings)
- HEC Paris via Coursera
- 89,636 students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,010 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.