- 4 weeks long
- 5-7 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- Taught by: Joe Mahoney, Professor of Business Administration
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
In this course you will learn how organizations create, capture, and maintain value, and how it is fundamental for sustainable competitive advantage. You will be able to better understand economic value creation and value appropriation, and learn the tools to analyze both competition and cooperation from a corporate level perspective, (e.g., through vertical integration, diversification, and geographic scope decisions).
• Understand how corporations create, capture, and sustain competitive advantage.
• Analyze business situations and create a coherent corporate strategy.
• Understand the fit between corporate strategy and organization structure to improve economic performance.
This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN:
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Governance