- Matt Thomas via Udemy
- 738+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (229 Ratings)
Struggling with understanding all the technicalities and concepts of a computer network? In this case, you need this course to help you achieve your goal. You will learn to master the fundamentals of RJ-45 ports and be able to intuitively run cable. With that, you are going to learn to physically increase your network capabilities. Similarly, other things like finding and detecting network cables within walls and clusters, and how to properly test all the cables will also be learned.
- Splice, Cut, and Install Data Wiring onto Jacks.
- Successfuly Install RJ45 Connectors onto Ethernet Cables.
- Properly Test All Cables / Connections for Signal.
- Find and Detect Network Cables within Walls and Clusters.
- Physically Increase Network Capabilities.
- Intuitively Run Cable.
- Alton Hardin via Udemy
- 22,601+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,378 Ratings)
- Raspberri Pi & Teach Computing via FutureLearn
- 6 hours of effort required
- Skill Level: Introductory
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.