Simple and powerful guide on successful project communication. PMBOK v5 compliant.
- Created by Justyna Blajerska
- 541 + students enrolled
- 16 Review available
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- build a great communications management plan
- identify communication requirements of project stakeholders
- discover best communication tehnologies
- choose proper communication methods
- manage day to day project communications
- control the effectiveness of project communications
- answer the PMP exam questions about projet communications management
Online Course Description:
Half of unsuccessful projects fail due to ineffective communication. How to prevent your project from falling into this shameful statistic?
Learn best practices of project communiction management and make a positive change in your career.
- Identify communication requirements
- Discover best technologies
- Choose proper methods
- Build a great plan
- Manage day to day communications
- Control effectiveness of project communications
Professional methods and tools at your fingerprint!
Communications management is not a secret knowledge restricted to project management experts. You can learn it on your own and make a use of it in practice.
This course will give you a deep understanding of the communications management aspect of projects. You will learn how to plan in advance the project communications, and how to apply best tools and methods to manage communications effectively throughout the project.
The course is driven by the best practices recommended by PMBOK5® Guide, which is the globally recognized standard for the project management profession. Learn their best practices and join the community of project management professionals.
Do you want to pass PMP exam? This course is for you! It covers all processes in project communications management and can perfectly prepare you to the exam through our challenging quiz questions.
- project managers
- PMP candidates
- project coordinators
- project management office members
- project management team members
- project assistants and project support roles
- everyone interested in project communications management