Home Emory University
Emory University is known to be a private research university that is situated in Atlanta, Georgia. The institute was founded in the year 1836 as the “Emory College”. It has nine academic divisions and below are the names.
- Emory College of Arts and Sciences.
- Oxford College.
- Goizueta Business School.
- Laney Graduate School.
- School of Law.
- School of Medicine.
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing.
- Rollins School of Public Health.
- And the Candler School of Theology.
A lot of planning is demanded in any business regarding the demand and supply of any product. In any business, a businessman has to...