- George Grancharov via Udemy
- 6.5 Hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 23 downloadable resources
- 3,262+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (360 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
This is the perfect drawing course to prove that everyone can learn to draw!
The course is structured and organized very well so it’s a beginner-friendly.
To explain to you the power of this course I will answer to some of my student questions here:
1. Do I need to have the talent to learn how to draw?
– Well absolutely not. Drawing is not some magic skill you’re born with. It’s something like a muscle. The more you train and practice, the better you’ll become. If you can draw basic shapes like a square, a circle, and a triangle. Then you can learn to draw anything.
2. What will I learn in this course?
– You will learn how to draw cute cartoon characters. Also, you will learn how to draw simple cartoon backgrounds. We’ll start with the basics. For example whats the anatomy of our cute cartoon characters and what shapes we’ll use to draw them. Then we’ll jump into different facial expressions so that you can express emotion with your characters. Also different hairstyles, a lot of practice sheets, and many more.
3. What tools do I need to get started?
-You can start with a basic pen and paper. I’ll give you practice sheets you can print and use as a base for your drawings. If you like drawing digitally you can use Photoshop, or whatever you like. The principles work for any medium.
4. If I learn how to draw, what can I do with my skills?
-Well that’s a very good question. You can use your skills for a lot of stuff.
For example. Comic books. You can create 2d game characters. You can create short movies.
You can make your blog posts more fun by drawing characters here and there.
Start a YouTube Channel and pretty much the sky is the limit.
5. What’s the proof that I will succeed?
-That’s something that really depends on how much work you’re willing to put into this course. But so far some students created YouTube Channels with these characters. Others use them for blog posts. One student said that “It’s exactly what he needed to start his own comic book”.
You can also put your drawing in the Q&A section and I will make a video review for your drawing. You can find previous student recordings at the end of this course.
6. Do you provide a money-back guarantee?
-Yes, absolutely. If you find out that this is not the perfect course for you. I will give your money back within the first 30 days. No questions asked. So basically you have absolutely nothing to risk.
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for all ages
- Beginner Friendly
- Game Designers
- Passionate creators who wants a new skill for life
What you’ll learn
- Understand Cartoon Characters Anatomy
- Create your own comic book characters
- Create 2D Cute Characters
- Develop your own style
- Create Different Face Expressions
- Learn to Draw Character Turnaround
- Create Different Body Expressions
- Draw Simple Cartoon Background
- Understand the fundamentals of art
- Improve your Visual-Thinking
- Paper & Pencil
- Procreate on the IPAD (optional)
- Photoshop on the PC,MAC (optional)
- Passion for learning new skills
- Getting Started
- Building a Head
- Building A Body
- Designing A Character
- Bonus Lectures
- Student Feedback Series
More Related Courses:
- Malcolm Monteith via Udemy
- 1,528+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (86 Ratings)
- Mitchell Bouchard, Kevin Gardin via Udemy
- 2,105+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (125 Ratings)
- Rich Graysonn via Udemy
- 1,655+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (177 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.