Develop the professional skills you need to get hired, grow your career, and succeed in today’s competitive job market.
- 4 weeks per course
- 1-2 hours per week, per course
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- Taught by: Jim Pautz, Vice President of Coaching
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
What does it take to succeed in today’s competitive job market? The workplace skills that employers value are changing, and most traditional education paths do not match employers’ evolving needs. Applicants across industries and job types need more than just the standard credentials to get hired and be successful.
The four-course Fullbridge Career Development XSeries is designed to help you build in-demand workplace competencies that will ensure you stand out as an applicant and employee.
In addition, this self-paced program explores contemporary business fundamentals and helps you create a marketable personal brand. Through innovative and engaging online learning techniques, you will build and enhance the critical hard and soft skills that will help you stand out in your current or future profession.
Upon completion of the four courses, the Fullbridge XSeries certificate will enhance your resume and tell the world that you are equipped with the skills to succeed in the modern workplace.
The four courses within this XSeries can be taken individually or as a career development program. If you plan to take all four courses, Fullbridge recommends you take the courses in order, especially if you are just starting to plan your career.
Here is a helpful resource for exploring career opportunities.
Self-Assessment – Developing Your Strengths
- Learn how to leverage your strengths for professional growth. Focus on your interests, and develop a strategic career roadmap.
Communication Skills and Teamwork
- Effective writing and presentation skills are essential for career success. Learn how to create and deliver high-impact communications, improve your soft skills, and effectively lead and collaborate on teams.
Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Develop your ability to tackle complex problems in the workplace using known analytical problem solving techniques, design thinking, and effective research.
Business and Data Analysis Skills
- Learn key business management skills as well as tools and methods for analyzing data and presenting results.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to inventory your professional skills and interests to build a career roadmap
- How to communicate and collaborate with colleagues
- How to approach complex workplace problems using problem-solving frameworks and design thinking principles
- How to discover and communicate compelling insights through research, data analysis, and data visualization