2 full-lengh high REALISTIC CAPM® Exams -Timed tests – 150 Questions each -300 Questions total (with full explanations)
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Adel Mansour
- 2,601+ students enrolled
- 224 Review available
- 3 Practice Tests
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
Online Course Description:
- The practice tests are based on PMI’s project management framework as explained in the PMBOK Sixth edition.
- You can pause the test in between and you are allowed to re-take the test later. Your test will resume from where you left, but the test time will be reduced by the amount of time you’ve taken in the previous attempt.
▪ This simulated CAPM Exam may be used in several ways. If you take it as a final, you will get a very good idea how you would do if you walked right in to take the CAPM Exam. In that way, it can be a very good readiness indicator.
▪ The best way to use this exam is to take it again and again, reviewing the answers that go with each question. The answers and explanations will give you insight into the formation of each question and the thought process you should follow to answer it.
▪ I highly recommended prior to taking the CAPM Exam, the best strategy is to take this exam repeatedly, reviewing the answers, until you can make a score of 90% or better. If you are taking this as a final exam, you have 3 hours (180 minutes) to complete the following 150 questions, including any breaks you may take.
▪ Each question has only one best answer. Mark the one best answer on your answer sheet by filling in the circle next to A, B, C, or D.
- A passing score of this exam is 105 out of 150, which is 70 %. For this practice final exam.
The CAPM EXAM practice tests content as following:
- Project Management and Processes in Context (15%)
- Project Integration Management (12%)
- Project Scope Management (11%)
- Project Time Management (12%)
- Project Cost Management (7%)
- Project Quality Management (6%)
- Project Human Resource Management (8%)
- Project Communication Management (6%)
- Project Risk Management (9%)
- Project Procurement Management (7%)
- Project Stakeholder Management (7%)
- Who are needed to take the CAPM Exam.
- people who are interested in entering the field of project management.
- If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI CAPM examination.
- All engineers.
- Business Development Managers.