We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Best Seller at Udemy.com
- 9,044 + students enrolled
- 1,027 Review available
- 1.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 3 Articles
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Big data and Hadoop online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
- Over 60 keyboard shortcuts that speed up your coding
- Learn to write more code with less typing
- Learn to use your keyboard like a pro and rely less on the mouse
- Learn to navigate in your projects and find files, classes and members more quickly
- Learn to compile, run and debug applications faster
- Learn about great add-ons that make coding fun and easy
- Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- Basic knowledge of Visual Studio
If you want to be a real pro C# coder, you need to master your keyboard and Visual Studio. You need to be able to navigate in your code base, find and modify code in seconds. Great coders hardly ever use the mouse. They do everything with the keyboard. They use shortcuts and some tricks to type less and generate more code in less time. And that is what this course is all about.
In this course, Mosh, author of six 5-star C# courses, shares with you lots of shortcuts and tricks that help you find, write and modify code in less time.
In particular, you’ll learn
- How to quickly find files, classes and methods. Say goodbye to Solution Explorer and navigating between folders to find classes.
- How to navigate in the code like a pro: no more clicking back and forth to navigate between members of classes. Jump from one method to another and come back to where you were.
- How to compile, run and debug applications faster and more effectively.
- 60+ shortcuts that will boost your productivity (both on Windows and Mac)
- How to reduce your chance of getting RSI (repetitive strain injury)
This course is most suited to junior C# developers new to Visual Studio. But even if you’ve been programming in Visual Studio for a few years, you may still learn tips and tricks that you’re not aware of. There is a whole section dedicated to ReSharper, which is one of the greatest plug-ins for Visual Studio. If you’ve never used ReSharper before, this course is a must for you.
Full Money-back Guarantee
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. No questions asked. If you don’t learn anything from this course, ask for a refund within 30 days. All your money back.