Learn core business skills and how they intersect with Entrepreneurship of All Kinds® from the #1 business school in Entrepreneurship.
- 4-6 weeks per course
- 4-6 hours per week, per course
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- Taught by: Gary Ottley, Anjali S. Bal, Peter Wilson, Peter Cohan, Mark Potter, Dennis J. Ceru, Rick Cleary, Nathan Karst, Davit Khachatryan, George Recck, Babak Zafari
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Making good business decisions can make or break an entrepreneur. This business and management XSeries, brought to you by Babson College, the #1 school in Entrepreneurship (U.S. News & World Report), will explore topics such as financial accounting, analytics, customer behavior, and strategy all with the lens of an entrepreneur who has to make critical decisions for the success of the business.
Whether you are contributing to the strategy and development of your company, starting your own business, or working for a non-profit, this series will prepare you to make better, more informed decisions and contribute to the success and health of the organization. Before we begin with some of these core business concepts, we will define what entrepreneurial thinking is and discover some key methodologies to help with these decisions.
This XSeries is targeted at:
- Learners interested in starting their own business.
- Learners who want to or are asked to contribute to the decisions of any organization.
- Learners who are ready to move forward in his or her organization.
- Learners who are ready to take action!
This is a series of 6 courses beginning with The Entrepreneurial Mindset and concluding with Digital Strategy and Action.
The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Uncover the secrets of thinking like an entrepreneur to create value for stakeholders and society across a variety of business settings.
Financial Accounting Made Fun: Eliminating Your Fears
- Learn the language of financial accounting and how to use financial statement information to better manage and grow your business.
Analytics for Decision Making
- Discover the foundational concepts that support modern data science and learn to analyze various data types and quality to make smart business decisions.
Marketing Fundamentals: Who Is Your Customer?
- Learn key marketing concepts to implement customer acquisition strategies to find the right customers and grow your business.
Financial Analysis for Decision Making
- Learn how to analyze business opportunities for their financial viability and secure funding to start and grow your business.
Digital Strategy and Action
- Learn how elite leaders conceive and execute strategies that drive the world’s fastest growing digital companies.
What You’ll Learn:
- Core business skills in financial accounting, statistics, marketing, finance and strategy
- How entrepreneurial thinking can be applied to any business environment
- An understanding of entrepreneurial thought and action