We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 4,210+ students enrolled
- 82 Review available
- 3 Hours on-demand videos
- 3 Articles
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Create a working calculator web app
- Improve your logical problem solving skills
- Improve your front end design and development skills
Online Course Description:
Practice makes perfect. Start your journey into becoming a professional web developer here!
At DigiFisk, we like making learning fun. Our courses are interactive and fun with a ton of practical elements to it. We’ve decided to take it a step further with our Web application development practice series.
Once you learn the syntax of a programming language, the next logical step is to start creating software and apps. But that’s where most students get stuck. Problem solving isn’t as easy as learning a bunch of syntaxes.
But we aim to make it easy for you.
What will you learn in this course?
1. How to create the HTML5 structures of an app.
2. How to make an app pretty with CSS (design, design, design!)
and last but never the least
By the end of the course, you’ll be one stop closer to creating web apps like a pro. You could even try creating other smaller web apps.
How is this course designed?
I’ve made this course as easy to understand as possible. I’ve structured it in such a way that each section will handle one of the 3 languages covered here.
Introduction: This is where I’ll explain how the app works, and what we’ll be using to achieve the same results.
Module 1: I’ll be teaching you how to create the bare bones of the app with HTML5. The result will be a page with all the elements we need in our app, devoid any colors or design elements.
Module 2: Here, we’ll “beautify” our app. We’ll be using CSS elements to give our app colors and styles. At the end of this module, we’ll have a calculator app that looks like the final result, albeit one that does not perform any calculations yet.
Final section: Finally, I’ll give you some ideas on how to improve the app and make it your own in terms of design and functionalities.
This course is for you if:
1. If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
2. If you have the passion for programming, and if you know the basics of at least HTML5 and CSS, this course will take you one step further in your development skills.
3. If you’re a complete newbie, don’t worry. I’ll be explaining every single line of code I’ll be using in this course, so you won’t feel lost.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of web development!