Create powerful data visualisations within minutes from google analytics and google sheets to speed up time to insight.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Declared High Rated at udemy.com
- 630+ students enrolled
- 70 Review available
- 2 Hourson-demand videos
- 20 Articles
- Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Connect to a range of Data Sources (Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Excel, SQL Database)
- Get started with a FREE Data Studio Account
- Create and customise a range of data visualisations (scorecards, time series charts, bar charts, area charts, tables)
- Create re-usable report templates that follow best practice principles to share with collegues
- Create advance visualisations (maps, scatter charts, bullet charts)
- Add dynamic date and dimension filters to make dashboards interactive
- Tell powerful stories from your data
- Confidently create interactive analytical dashboards with your own Data
Online Course Description:
NEW LECTURES! (AUG 2017)
- Prepare your data in Google Sheets for Data Studio
- Connecting Google Sheets to Data Studio
- Connect your own Google Analytics Data to Power your reports
This course also now supports Captions in English to help support your learning.
The Power of Data Studio
- Automate all those Excel Reports (with broken formulas) that you have been manually updating
- Scale your insights – build shareable dashboards saved in Google Drive
- Speed up time to insight – build reports and visualisations to answer questions within minutes
- User friendly Templates and Layouts – will make it easier for users to interpret the data.
Data Studio is a new Data Visualisation Tool created by Google. It is part of the Google Suite including Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides.
Data Studio is FREE and allows you to connect to a range of data sources.
It’s an incredible tool to create powerful and interactive dashboards for you to explore your underlying data.
I look forward to showing you how powerful Data Studio is for speeding up time to insight.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to find meaning from their data and communicating insights through great dashboards.
Your role might fall into one of the following
- Online Marketer
- Product Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Product Owners/Manager
- Small business Owner
Data Sources you may already use
- Google Analytics, Adwords or other Google Product
- Google Sheets
- Relational databases e.g SQL, BigQuery
Data Studio has 3 Key Pillars which are;
1. Connecting to many data sources
2. Visualising data through a range of customisable reports and widgets
3. Sharing dashboards for collaboration and communicating insights.