Build and develop your own multi-purpose real-time websites with Redis and Socket IO.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 590+ students enrolled
- 62 Review available
- 3.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Understand the commands, data types, and the storage structure of Redis
- Implement basic messaging through Redis
- See how to build sites by integrating Redis and Node.js
- Master the installation and application of Socket.io
- Interact with different browsers using Node.js and Socket.io
- Create Room and Namespace applications using Socket.io
- Use Redis to implement multi-server Socket.io
- Know how to implement out of process messaging using Socket.io with Express
Online Course Description:
This video course shows you how to use Node.js to build websites, and focuses primarily on Express as the framework that the website will be built in. In addition to Express, we cover the use of Redis and Socket.io to make more robust and dynamic sites. Many courses only focus on one of these, but this course covers all of them.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build applications using Express, Redis, and Socket.io. Express helps by making full-featured web applications easy if you know how. Redis opens doors by making data quick and easy to fetch. Many sites have used Redis to make difficult data problems easy. Lastly, Socket.io makes two-way communication between the browser and web application easy. If you have ever needed to build something that was real-time, then Socket.io is what you want to use.
About The Author
Joshua Johanan is the author of two books, Building Scalable Apps with Redis and Node.js and Web Developer’s Reference Guide. Both books deal with some of the details that will be used in this course.