Comprehensive guide on building online banking system with Frontend, Backend, Database, REST and more using latest Tech.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 3,384 + students enrolled
- 537 Review available
- 6.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- 2 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Python online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Use Spring Boot to quickly prototype a web app
- User Thymeleaf as Java template engine
- Develop domain classes to model the business entities
- Use Spring Security to build up the security layer for your app
- Use database as source of credentials for security login
- Use Spring Data, JPA and Hibernate to build up the persistence layer
- Use Spring Boot to host REST service resources
- Use Angular CLI to develop Angular 2 app
- Develop frontend services to communicate with backend through REST services
- Use fine-grained security controls to limit access with different roles
Online Course Description:
WELCOME TO MY COURSE – “Build An Online Bank With Java, Angular 2, Spring and More”
Course Overview (Important)
This is a beginner to moderate intermediate level course about developing a Prototype Online Banking System using latest web technologies with Hands-on experience. You will follow my guide to develop the front-end and back-end (full stack) from scratch.
However, there are two points I’d like mention:
1. As this course is NOT an introduction to Java, Spring or Angular 2, it assumes you have the basic knowledge of them.
2. That being said, a lot of times I’ll just copy and paste in the code during the development and you need to pause the video to input them.
The Banking system consists of two parts: User-Front and Admin-Portal. User-Front is a user-facing system and it includes such modules as User Signup/Login, Account, Transfer, Appointment, Transaction and User Profile. Admin-Portal is mainly used by Admin and it involves User Account and Appointment modules.
Why This Course?
This covers a lot of functions and features with details. By the time you finish this course, you will expose yourself to much information and hands-on practice on both system level design and detail leveldevelopment.
What to Expect in this course?
You will develop modules and functions with me along the course. You should have some understanding on front-end and back-end development using Angular 2, Java, Spring Framework. You will need to constantly look back and search online for ideas and concepts that you need to understand so that you don’t get lost. Practicing without understanding is just a waste of time.
Technologies Used in this course
A wide range of technologies are involved in this course and project development.
Back-end: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Hibernate, MySQL.