Self-publishing eBook & paperback book covers: PowerPoint 2013/2016/365 graphic design: Amazon Kindle KDP & CreateSpace
- Created by Brian Jackson
- 8,043 + students enrolled
- 84 Review available
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Learn the fundamentals of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Create professional looking book covers with ease
Online Course Description:
Are you a self-published author? Do you want to be?
Whether you’re a self-published author or maybe you want to be, there’s one issue you’ll eventually have to face:
Your Book Cover
Are you currently paying too much for your book covers? Or maybe you just don’t want to be.
Learn to create your own book covers for no more than a dollar per cover using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
It’s fun. It’s easy. And it’s cheap.
In this course, you’ll learn to use the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 to create stunning, professional looking book covers in no time at all and with little or no expense. You’ll learn:
- How to set the proper orientation and dimensions for your book cover
- How to apply a background image to your book cover
- Inserting and manipulating text
- Using colored boxes to make your text stand out
- Inserting pictures to make your cover shine
Can it really be that simple? Yes, it really is that simple.
So, what are you waiting for? Udemy offers a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied. So start learning to make your own book covers today — the fast and easy way.
- Self-published author looking to create book covers easily
- Self-published authors who need inexpensive book covers