- Dr. Roy Nairaine, Adam Nairaine, Jimmy Nairaine via Udemy
- 36,268+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (7,176 Reviews)
There are many people out there who think that the only meaning of assertiveness is saying no to others and that is why they try to negate everything with it. But in reality, assertiveness is actually the ability to behave and communicate with others in a strong and confident way. You don’t have to be so hard on others just to make them listen to you. Instead, you can learn different ways that can help you communicate with others confidently. And that is why we present you this Assertiveness Training courses that will help you learn to create harmony while interacting with others.
- Massively enhance your assertiveness
- Boost your confidence & self-esteem
- Manage stress
- Communicate effectively
- Control your emotions
- Say “No” in the right way
- Manage your verbal and non-verbal message
- Skill Booster via Udemy
- 4,805+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,137 Reviews)
- Libby Seery – Founder of Renaissance Life Therapies via Udemy
- 5,064+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (770 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.