Best selling SoapUI Course- Learn Web service testing with SoapUI + Groovy + Certification Mock Exam + Interview Questions.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Best Seller at Udemy.com
- 2,640+ students enrolled
- 570 Review available
- 9.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 21 Articles
- 31 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Writing test cases for SOAP/RESTFul APIs/Web services.
- Writing automation scripts using Groovy
- Preparing test data using excel sheets
- Importing REST project from Swagger
- Sample projects with web services for practice purpose
- Managing environments in SoapUI Free/Pro versions
- Generating test reports
- Interview Questions
- Understand database(MySQL) basics
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Creating automation scripts to execute your test cases from build tools on different environments
Online Course Description:
By end of this course you will be familiar in testing web services (both SOAP based and REST Services) manually and automate with Groovy scripting.The course has been prepared in such a way that you can learn this course starting from basics to advanced topics in a progressive way. Course has assignments/quizzes for you to practice and strengthen your knowledge.
****Course has projects with REST services for practice purpose.****
By end of this course you will be familiar in:
Web services basics like WSDL,SOAP ,XML and JSON.
- Creating Test Suites, Test Cases for SOAP/RESTFul APIs/Web Services
- Writing Assertions (Validating web service responses)
- Data Driven Testing
- Working with Data Sources (Database,Excel,Grid etc..)
- Working with DataSink and DataGen
- Automation with Groovy Script
- Creating Mock Services
- Generating Test Reports
- Creating batch scripts to execute your test cases from command line tool
- Integrating with Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Managing Environments in SoapUI Free version
- “We respect your time“- all the videos are short and straight to point without wasting your valuable time.
- Assignments – Given assignments along with required resources, which will help you practice your learning.
- Short and precise videos
- Checkpoint questions
- Interview Questions
- Sample Project :Provided a sample project with “REST Services” for practice purpose
****** Final Certification Mock Exam (40 Questions) *********
I offer full support, answering any questions you have.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson with out progress. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll learn smoothly through this course without any major issues.
Uploaded couple of videos in REST API Section on 22-APR-2017
– REST API – Working with Path Param and asserting two requests
– Importing REST project from Swagger – End to End Real-time Scenario