- Prof. Mainak Das | Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur via Swayam
- 1,608+ already enrolled!
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Category: Biological Sciences & Bioengineering
- Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
From the Human Physiology Courses, this course can also be called an informal journey to help you know all about your own body. You will get to know how you’re and the rest of the human body, work? Next, you will learn all the things that make up your body. Similarly, the instructor will also help you understand the organizational hierarchy of the body. How your body’s regular function is disrupted and how it tries to restore its normal functioning will also be discussed. Moreover, you will also know how your body adjusts under extreme physiological situations and re-calibrates its functions.
- New York University (NYU) via Coursera
- 47 hours of effort required
- 15,947+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (112 Reviews)
- Duke University via Coursera
- 33 hours of effort required
- 278,660+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,430 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.