Write a front end application using AngularJS Modules, Controllers, Directives, Services, Custom Directives with API’s.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 170+ students enrolled
- 17 Review available
- 6 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Code: Write a front end application using AngularJS.
- Write: Modules, Controllers, Directives, Services and Custom Directives
- Integrate: third party libraries into your app
- Run: Your App on NodeJS
Online Course Description:
In this course, I’m gonna show you how to write a real world application using AngularJS. The first half of this course is targeted for beginners while the second half focuses on more advanced concepts like integrating into 3rd party API’s. You will create a hotel listing application that will integrate with any location in the world. We’ll cover SPAs and the implementation of them.
We’ll talk about:
- AngularJS: Modules, Built-in Directives, Controllers, Views, Templates, Services and Custom Directives
- Integrating your application with Bootstrap and making it responsive.
- Running your application on the node.js platform
- Integrating with Google API’s, Geolocation, Google Maps
- Chrome Tool techniques, Sublime Text Editor and more
If you like lectures that stress practicality over theory, then this is the one for you.
How are the exercises? Glad you asked. I give you tips on taking this to the next level from a monetizing standpoint and integrating with TravelAdivsor and Hotels.com .
How’s that for homework?