Angular 4 certification training at Edureka makes you an expert in concepts such as SPA (Single Page Application), DOM manipulations, DOM events, Dependency Injection (DI), REST API communication, Async supporting libraries, and external libraries such as JQuery and Bootstrap.
What You will Learn?
- Components and DOM Interactions
- Components and Dependency Injection
- Routes, Inbuilt Directives and Pipes
- Custom Directives and Pipes
- Third-party Library Integration, Other APIs
- Unit Testing and Angular-CLI
- Project/Use Cases
Online Course Description:
About the Course:
One of the best features of Angular framework is that it is quite flexible when it comes to usage of external libraries apart from the scalability it provides. With Angular framework adoption being high, performance management of the application is community driven indirectly driving better job opportunities. The Angular Certification Training aims at covering all these new concepts around Enterprise Application Development.
After completing Edureka’s Angular 4 course, students should be able to :
- Describe Client Side MVC, SPA, and Typescript
- Discuss and Apply various application designs, testing practices, and related development tools DI
- List different ways of development using alternate APIs and use them as per use cases
- Explain XHR communication, Form manipulation, and REST API communication
- State Async supporting libraries/features like Promises, Observable
- Describe Internationalization/Localization, and External libraries like JQuery, Bootstrap, incorporation
- Explore Upgrading from 1.X AngularJS Application, and Multi-Device/Cross-Platform application
- Illustrate how to use Node.JS, MongoDB (MEAN Stack) to create simple functioning RESTful APIs yourself.
- Work on a real-life Project, implementing an Electronic Voting System to learn Create-Read-Update-Delete concepts and derive Business Insights.
- A working code base implemented for a real-life project using MEAN stack to learn integration of different frontend requirements into a single project – Shopping Cart
- Working code bases implemented for a real-life project using Firebase – Grocery List Management / Employee Management.
Who Should go for this Online Course:
Angular Certification Course at Edureka is designed for professionals who want to learn modern client-side design and development techniques and wish to apply it on large web applications such as Cloud ERP, CRM, among others. This course is ideal for :
- UI Developers and Technical Leads
- Developers upgrading from AngularJS 1.x or above
- Full Stack Developers
- QAs, Architects, and Technical Project Managers
Pre-Requisites for Online Training Course:
- Basic Knowledge of NodeJS (we have provided a Self-Paced Module for this)
- Basic Knowledge of NoSQL and MongoDB (we have provided a Self-Paced Module for this)