Learn how to build three different apps that connect to major rich-media services and migrating apps to Angular 2.
What You will Learn?
- You can build an app that searches and plays YouTube videos
- You can build an app that plays audio tracks from SoundCloud
- You can build an app to search and view pictures from Instagram
- You will know how to use the Foundation grid system
- You will know how Foundation builds in Responsive Design
- You will know the major components of Foundation for Apps
- You will know how to migrating your web apps to angular 2
Online Course Description:
NOTE:This is the latest Course Updated in January 2017.
Hi,Thanks for checking out my course!!
Foundation for Apps enables designers and developers to easily create multi-view web apps that look and feel like native apps and provide a seamless experience across all devices.
Foundation for Apps is an open-source framework created by ZURB, a design agency in California. It is the first front-end framework created for developing fully responsive web apps. And this course is based on the latest version.
The purpose: Make websites beautiful without a lot of work. This course walks you through some of Foundation’s core features that produce beautiful websites with a little effort.
It contains almost all of the CSS styling you will need for a website and a lot of cool jQuery tools to extend your website. It also allows you to make your website responsive so it can be viewed on mobile designs.
In this course,we’ll teach you how to build three total different apps that connect to major rich-media services: An application that plays audio tracks from SoundCloud, an application to view and search images from Instagram and an application that watch YouTube videos.
We will also show you how to take a simple Angular 1 app and to upgrade it to use Angular 2. You’ll see how each concept and structure in Angular 1 translates to the new version. After viewing this course, you’ll have a better understanding of how to migrate your apps to Angular 2.
Let’s get started!!