A beginners guide to the hottest new image editing program around!
- Created by Simon Foster
- 6,853 + students enrolled
- 2,072 Review available
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 89 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Use Affinity Photo to enhance images using proven techniques
- Know why they are doing things a certain way
- Be aware of the various ‘gotchas’ and problems that may arise
- Load Affinity Photo and not be overwhelmed by the amount of option
Online Course Description:
Affinity Photo is the hottest new image editing program for the Mac and Windows. It has many powerful tools for making your photos really shine. But you need to know how to use it, and how to get the best out of it.
This course has been designed with that in mind. With around 80 lectures and 11 hours of content, Affinity Photo: Solid Foundations takes you from complete beginner through to accomplished user. The major features of the 1.5 and 1.6 updates have been added for free to the course – this course intends to grow as Affinity Photo does.
I assume no knowledge on your part. All you need is a willingness to learn, and I’ll take you though all the basics like getting the color and tone sorted. rotating and cropping, sharpening and reducing noise, selections, layer masks etc. Then we’ll go on to more advanced topics like layer blend modes, vector art, text and painting. By the end of the course you will know how, when and why to enhance your photos, and really make them shine.
- People who want their images to look beter
- People who feel intimidated by the power of Affinity Photo
- Slightly more experienced folk who want a handle on this relatively new software