- 4 weeks long
- 7-10 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Brian Caffo, PhD, Professor, Biostatistics
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Welcome to the Advanced Linear Models for Data Science Class 2: Statistical Linear Models. This class is an introduction to least squares from a linear algebraic and mathematical perspective. Before beginning the class make sure that you have the following:
– A basic understanding of linear algebra and multivariate calculus.
– A basic understanding of statistics and regression models.
– At least a little familiarity with proof based mathematics.
– Basic knowledge of the R programming language.
After taking this course, students will have a firm foundation in a linear algebraic treatment of regression modeling. This will greatly augment applied data scientists’ general understanding of regression models. Like this course University offer more courses for information of these courses you can visit John Hopkins University Courses.