- Life Progression Project via Udemy
- 15,025+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,951Ratings)
In this Adobe Premiere Pro CC course, you will learn video editing in premiere pro but at your ease and pace. The instructor is going to explain in detail the whole process to complete a video editing project from start to end. You will learn to use the many different Premiere Pro panel windows in detail. How you can import media and create custom sequence presets for different resolutions will also be explained in a step-by-step guide. After that, the Premiere Online instructor is going to explain all about file organization and workflow for efficient and professional video editing. Next, you will learn to edit footage, images, music, and audio together across multiple editing tracks.
- The process to complete a video editing project start to finish
- Use the many different Premiere Pro panel windows
- Importing media & create custom sequence presets for different resolutions
- File organization & workflows for efficient & professional video editing
- Edit footage, images, music & audio together across multiple editing tracks
- The basics of color correction and color grading
- Create text titles, effects and lower third titles
- How to speed up Premiere Pro CC with proxies to fix lag
- Various video editing frame rates, resolutions & aspect ratios
- Keyboard shortcuts to edit videos more efficiently
- How to work with slow motion footage & how to speed ramp
- How to get smooth and nice looking skin tones with color correction
- How to use masks to create a mask wipe transition
- Professional video editing terms & definitions
- Finalize & export media using custom presets
- Scott Haris via Udemy
- 23,961+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,684 Ratings)
- Austin Batchelor via Udemy
- 34,101+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,838 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.